Re: IDN security violation? Please comment

2005-02-11 22:24:44
 Date: 2005-02-11 12:55
 From: "John Loughney" <john(_dot_)loughney(_at_)kolumbus(_dot_)fi>

SMS's for some languages are indeed in unicode, often one message is sent in
a multipart message - i.e. - in more than one message. Even in various Nordic
languages that have strange things like ä, ö, å ... SMS's are sent in unicode.

Some cell phones sport pen input, but also support Asian text input via a
stroke system via the normal digit keypad.

From: "Harald Tveit Alvestrand" <harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no>
Time: 02/10/2005 10:21 pm

--On torsdag, februar 10, 2005 10:49:50 -0500 Bruce Lilly