Last Call: 'Labels in Subject Headers Considered Ineffective At Best' to Informational RFC

2005-02-24 06:19:30
This is an interesting proposal, however I would suggest that
the grammatical mistakes relative to the french language
and the cultural references be fixed.

Suggestions:

s/The  Ambassadeur-General du France/L'Ambassadeur de France/
s/Le Academie Francais/L'Académie Française/
s/Pate-du-Cochon-Degoutant-a-la-Facon-Horme/Fromage-qui-pue/
s/courriel/mél/ (courriel was suggested by Québec, not France, as far as I know)

I would also suggest the author to use a standard way to represent the above non US-ASCII
characters in the RFC ;-)

        - Alain.