Re: Need for an Agenda Cutoff date?

2005-03-08 05:59:18
--On Monday, March 07, 2005 12:02 PM -0800 Joe Touch <touch(_at_)ISI(_dot_)EDU>
wrote:

What we have, IMO, is a deadline, but not a "cutoff" - as in "miss the date and
you don't get to
hold your WG".

I would not mind this (and I'm batting 0.500 wrt "my" groups; at
least I got the final one in last week...), but there's also a
"carrot" approach.

It used to be that the chairs got reminded a week or so before
the agendas were due to send them in.  This no longer happens.
It should not be required, but it was a nice reminder, and
would have prodded me to being on time with both.

--Matt