Re: Last Call: 'Requirements for IETF Draft Submission Toolset' to Informational RFC

2005-04-05 19:49:40
Frank Ellermann wrote:
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc-editor/tutorial62.pdf
1.5 MB unreadable with Acrobat Reader 3.0 on an OS/2 system :-(

reads cleanly with Acrobat Reader 7.0 on a WinXP PeeCee, so it's a good file, but the authors probably (inadvertently) turned the "backwards compatible with prehistoric software" switch off.

(I, too preferred OS2 over the Evil Empire, but it just got to be too much trouble so I have succumbed to the Dark Side)