Re: Voting (again)

2005-04-12 18:20:08
Dear Phillip,
There is a motivation you forgot. It is to take control of your particular part of the world in using the IANA to lodge your vision and/or your name. Like a micro TLD Manager.

This goes beyond impressing your commercial/political relations in having signed an RFC in their area - what you quote as the second motivation. You become a permanent acknowledged part of the core of the Internet metastructure. A part of the Internet Nobility. A new Larry Robert, Doug Engelbart, Louis Pouzin, Jon Postel, Vint Cerf ....
jfc