RE: New root cause problems?

2005-05-24 06:20:48
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Bruce Lilly
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:59 AM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: Margaret Wasserman
Subject: Re: New root cause problems?

On Tue May 24 2005 08:35, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

Hi Bruce,

At 5:57 PM -0400 5/10/05, Bruce Lilly wrote:
OK, I'll bite -- where are the statistics (I know of one
WG that has been
active for more than 8 years and has set to produce a
single document for
IESG review; that's got to skew the statistics a bit)?

What WG is that?

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/usefor-charter.html

N.B. the "charter rewrite/update is underway" has been there
for years -- it is NOT related to the missed Apr 05 milestone.

I'm still interested in seeing those statistics...

I can't talk to whatever went on in USEFOR prior to 2004, but I have
appointed two new co-chairs to help the group evaluate and meet it's
goals.  Something (either document production or a working group action)
should happen within the next few months.

-Scott-