Re: Appeal of decision to standardize "Mapping Between the Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) and Internet Mail"

2005-06-13 07:01:37

--On Monday, June 13, 2005 11:39 AM +0200 Brian E Carpenter <brc(_at_)zurich(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com> wrote:

John,

I acknowledge receipt of this appeal. It is not one I can
deal with myself, so it will be examined by the IESG as a
whole,
as specified in RFC 2026 section 6.5.2 paragraph 2. As it is
a complex matter, I cannot yet estimate the time needed.

Regards
    Brian

Brian,

Thank you. May I, and the community, assume that the Protocol Action notice, and the instructions to the RFC Editor to publish the document as a standards-track RFC, will be suspended while the appeal is active?

  regards,
     john