Re: Front-end delays

2005-06-15 12:02:55

On Wednesday, June 15, 2005 08:06:08 PM +0200 Henrik Levkowetz <henrik(_at_)levkowetz(_dot_)com> wrote:

True on both counts.  I have code in place to track WG last calls, but
haven't had resources to handle the mails from all mailing list so far.
Possibly I'll have that in place before IETF-63.

Maybe an alternate approach would be to provide an interface which chairs would use to _issue_ last calls, which would update the tracker, send the announcement to the WG mailing list, and automatically send the chair(s) a reminder when the specified expiration date passes.

-- Jeff