Re: Front-end delays

2005-06-16 09:03:46
Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
on 2005-06-16 01:53 Henning Schulzrinne said the following:

Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

Sounds like a good idea.  However it requires direct integration with the
tracker, which means that the tools team can't just put up a prototype,

Not really - one could associate the WGLC with just the draft name, and use that name as the key into the tracker. A similar approach could be used to track charter deadlines.

That won't feed the WGLC information into the tracker, which was the
most salient point of Jeffrey's idea, I thought.  Without that, you're
left with something close to what I first described.

Could we focus on tools *requirements*? This is a very good
conversation but what we need to distill is functional requirements.
If that means re-engineering the I-D tracker, so be it, but let's
cross that bridge when we come to it.

It would also be good to distill education requirements, and feed
them to the EDU team.

   Brian