Re: Proper behaviour towards irritating persons (RE: I'm not going to listen...)

2005-06-28 04:20:08
Harald,

For whatever it is worth, I'll add a few things to this, largely
as corollaries to you one-line summary, without commenting on
what fraction of Dean Anderson's postings (or yours) that I read:

--On Tuesday, 28 June, 2005 11:54 +0200 Harald Tveit Alvestrand