Re: I'm not going to listen to this any more.

2005-06-28 10:42:35
On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 09:08:44AM -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
I read it as a statment of fact. I could reasonably
rule it irrelevant and ask Harald not to repeat it.

I thought we also had a mechanism for taking action against posters who
violate list policy egregiously.

Well, we should have.

I think Harald has been an excellent chair, at least from my view in the
cheap seats.  To suggest otherwise I feel is highly unfair.

I find author-based kill files work well, but sadly one still sees snippits
of the thread when others follow up to the same thread.

--
Tim/::1