Re: Status in LTRU (was: Re: RFC 2434 term "IESG approval" (Re: IANA Action: Assignment of an IPV6 Hop-by-hop Option)

2005-06-29 06:38:40
Sigh.

I, like John, have been following LTRU only with half an eye; it seemed to be running fairly well, apart from the problems of dealing with Jefsey's comments, but I haven't read the documents for quite some time.

But I'm confident enough about my reading of the mail in my mailbox to say that the chair is right in saying that ISO 11179 conformance was considered by the WG (because Jefsey proposed it), and was rejected by the WG as irrelevant.

Note: Jefsey's suspension on the ietf-languages list runs until July 15. After that, I have to modify my killfile so that I see mail he sends to that list. Until then, I see no reason why I should look at mail from him at all.

                   Harald