Re: S stands for Steering [Re: Should the IESG rule or not?]

2005-07-01 07:52:30
On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 01:02:29AM -0400, Ken Carlberg wrote:
My view is that your impression of the reaction is incorrect.  in
taking the position that respondents can be classified as either:
a) being satisfied with the IESG *decision*, b) dissatisfied or
uncomfortable with the decision, or c) could not be clearly
determined by the content of their response, I came up with the
following list.

You can add me into the "Satisified" column".  Note that sampling
messages posted to ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org on this list will almost certainly
be
biased, since it is the people who are disasstified which are likely
going to be the ones complaining aobut it.

                                                - Ted