Re: Recording discussion

2005-07-14 16:25:23
"Steve" == Steve Miller <stmille(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

    Steve> Perhaps requiring less effort and being just as useful
    Steve> would be having volunteers dictate the written narrative
    Steve> minutes and make them available as OGG or MP3?

I don't think this would be just as useful.  I think there's a lot you
can get out of an actual recording of a call you cannot get from
IETF-style minutes.

I'm particularly thinking of issues of style and flow--issues
necessary to understand a culture and organization but not to
understand specific decisions.

--Sam