Re: Test version of the Parking Area

2005-07-15 06:26:26
Bill Fenner wrote:

It should be working now.

Yes.  And what's the idea ?

So far I took e.g. "draft-crocker-abnf-rfc2234bis-00.txt",
removed "draft-" and "-00.txt" resulting in a fragment id.
"crocker-abnf-rfc2234bis", and added it to the queue URL:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html#crocker-abnf-rfc2234bis

And that's the position of 2234bis within its category
"non-WG standards track" (chronological).

For a new view on the editor queue it could be interesting
to split "blocked" I-Ds (= pending IANA or REF) from the
rest, sorting the rest chronologically, if that's the order
of processing.

Maybe you could add links to the second date (= "entered
the queue") to these fragments, e.g. link 2003-01-07 for
<http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ips-ifcp-14> to
<http://www.rfc-editor.org/queue.html#draft-ietf-ips-ifcp>

Ugh, new rule, don't strip "draft-" for any "draft-ietf-".

Apparently that's the oldest "non-blocked" I-D, whatever
that means.  For a fairer view you might need the date of
the "unblocking".
                   Bye, Frank