Re: Test version of the Parking Area

2005-07-19 19:11:18

Bruce Lilly writes:
It would be nice to have something analogous to the I-D tracker
for the RFC-Editor process, recording process state transitions
and their dates.

The parking area isn't really meant to be an analysis of the RFC Editor's
queue, just a statement about what the IETF has approved.  However, much
of the followup has been with similar requests.  I've been downloading
snapshots of the RFC Editor's queue web page for a couple of years now;
http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/iesg/analyze-rfcq.txt is updated daily and has
the state changes that I've observed.  It also breaks the RFC Editor's
REF state into two seperate states - REF-INT, where all of the REF
documents are also in the queue, and REF-EXT, where one or more is not.
Only REF-EXT is a blocking state.

  Bill