Re: Test version of the Parking Area

2005-07-19 20:30:52
Bill Fenner wrote:

http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/iesg/analyze-rfcq.txt is updated
daily and has the state changes that I've observed.

That's very interesting.  Apparently you have the raw data to
add a "last time it left IANA or REF state" timestamp to the
"parking area" table.

It also breaks the RFC Editor's REF state into two seperate
states - REF-INT, where all of the REF documents are also in
the queue, and REF-EXT, where one or more is not.  Only
REF-EXT is a blocking state.

REF-INT could point to REF-EXT, but you probably check this
condition.  For one case I'm watching the editor queue says
"REF draft-crocker-abnf-rfc2234bis-00", your script somehow
decided REF-EXT, maybe it's confused by the trailing -00 (?)

                            Bye, Frank