Re: Test version of the Parking Area

2005-07-15 07:12:23

Yes.  And what's the idea ?

It's the IETF's statement about having approved the documents, as opposed
to the RFC Editor's statement about having the documents in the queue.

So far I took e.g. "draft-crocker-abnf-rfc2234bis-00.txt",
removed "draft-" and "-00.txt" resulting in a fragment id.

Unfortunately, whether or not you have to remove the "draft-" depends
on who added the document to the queue and when.  The RFC Editor said
they would be working on getting this consistent but for now it's not
very useful.

And that's the position of 2234bis within its category
"non-WG standards track" (chronological).

The primary key on the parking area is simply the date (and I'm
working on other sort orders).

  Bill