Re: Test version of the Parking Area

2005-07-20 16:39:53
On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 12:20, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

Exactly. "It's in the parking area" is our equivalent of "the check's
in the mail." Seriously, we can point enquiries about the status of
a draft to there.

yup.  except that the rfc editor queue is not a FIFO.

hopefully the final result will be able to express the more complex
forms of wedgitude such as "your check was sent two years ago via IESG
express under tracking number XXXX and is currently being held at our
hub until it can be stapled to another check from a different working
group"

                                                - Bill