Re: IETF 63 On-line Survey

2005-08-17 06:13:04
IETF Chair wrote:

To assist the planning of future meetings, we ask you kindly to spend a
minute or two responding to the on-line survey at
   http://geneva.isoc.org/surveys/index.php?sid=4
Even if you did not attend IETF 63 in Paris, we would value your responses.
All responses will be treated anonymously, and a summary will be available
on-line.

Please respond by August 26 at the latest.

Thanks

   Brian Carpenter, IETF Chair
Ray Pelletier, IETF Administrative Director

Dear Brian and Ray - thank you for doing this survey - one question, though.

I have NO idea what

Would you prefer longer meetings or shorter meetings?
Shorter meetings with more overlaps
No change
Longer meetings with fewer overlaps

means! I'm answering it, assuming that it refers to the one-hour sessions that sometimes get doubled-up into two-hour sessions, but if you mean something else, please let us know.

Thanks,

Spencer