Re: IETF64 hotel already full?

2005-09-09 09:29:47
I just booked saturday-friday checkout at the first hotel, over the
phone, 2 rooms, for ietf, 160CAD excluding taxes.

From past experience hotel web registration is unreliable, better call in.

Alex

Pekka Savola wrote:

Hi,

At least for me (5-11.11) The Westin Bayshore Resort and Marina web
reservation says that no rooms are available through the direct
reservation link, no matter the preferences.  There have been problems
with the web registrations in the past so, .. does anyone have raports
to the countrary?