Re: IETF64 hotel already full?

2005-09-10 17:19:16

On Saturday, September 10, 2005 10:25:50 +0200 Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no> wrote:

The numbers are based on what people have done in the past

As they should be.

For what it's worth, I've always found the most effective strategy to be to check the IETF web site frequently and make hotel reservations as soon as the data is available. I know in the past I've made reservations on Monday afternoon, then found someone who couldn't get them as early as Monday evening or Tuesday morning. So, this is not a new phenomenon, just the return of an old one.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+(_at_)cmu(_dot_)edu>
  Sr. Research Systems Programmer