Re: Fw: IETF Tools

2005-09-14 16:15:02
Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

suggestions and contributions are very welcome

Minor nit, the output is still "transitional" using <center>,
table layout, etc.  That's fine from my POV with a "legacy"
browser.  But the "right column" is often much shorter than
the "left column" (= list of WGs).  And the default vertical
alignment is "middle", forcing me to scroll down until I see
the actual content of the "right column".

As long as you're not yet religious about "strict + CSS" vs.
"transitional" I'd like it if you'd "copy" the CSS hint...

    td          { vertical-align: top; padding: 0 0 0 0; }

...to the one place where "legacy" browsers don't get it,
i.e. s/<td>/<td align="top">/ below <!-- Right Column -->

As soon as you want "strict" this obscure <td align="top">
would automatically vanish again, "strict" doesn't fly with
table layout.
                           Bye, Frank