Re: Fw: IETF Tools

2005-09-14 13:53:22
This is a great tool and I am (was) thinking that this would help identify contributions to WG1 that may be related to WG2 by listing both the names in the title.

For instance, the MSEC WG has some IPSEC related documents. For example, http://tools.ietf.org/wg/msec/draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-signatures. But for some reason that I-D does not show up in the IPSEC page of the tools pages. Perhaps it is a bug or perhaps that is so because IPSEC is closed. Anyway, I am hoping we can use this to facilitate cross-wg (or cross-area) review.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath