Re: "The IETF has difficulty solving complex problems" or alternatively Why IMS is a big fat ugly incomprehensiable protocol

2005-09-14 14:14:05
On 13-sep-2005, at 14:32, Pekka Nikander wrote:

So, as I state in my little web page, I think we really should work hard to create a new waist for the architecture. I, of course, have my own theory where the new waist should be and how it should be implemented,

Well, don't be shy: where can we absorb these insights?

(As far as I can tell the "architecture" that so many IETFers ignore is "anything that doesn't cause too much visible breakage goes", against which resistance is exactly the right response.)