PR action against anyone [Re: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin]

2005-10-07 02:51:53
Hold on.

To put it bluntly, you and some others have changed the
topic to: we don't like RFC 3683.

Now, that RFC is a BCP that was duly approved after IETF
last call etc. But the code has never been tested until
the IESG recently received a request to take a PR action
against somebody - and we are still working on that request,
i.e. trying to execute RFC 3683 for the first time.

If we believe in rough consensus and running code, it
would seem reasonable to wait a bit before discussing
whether or not we like RFC 3683.

    Brian

Anthony G. Atkielski wrote:
Nor am I.