Film at 11 (Re: Anyone not in favor)

2005-10-06 00:40:41

--On torsdag, oktober 06, 2005 09:06:38 +0200 Peter Dambier <peter(_at_)peter-dambier(_dot_)de> wrote:

Randy.Dunlap wrote:

Just for clarification, can you tell me who qualifies as
"Any IETF member...." ?

Anyboy who has enough brains to share.

Right now ICANN and IETF have to face their end comming in 2006 because
the contract does end.

I'm glad the IETF doesn't have an USG contract.

The IETF was here before ICANN. My bet is that it will be there afterwards.

But - today's Level3 spat may be more of a danger to the Internet at the moment than WSIS is; unlike WSIS resolutions, changes in peering policy affect real people in real time.

                    Harald