RE: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin

2005-10-06 06:09:20
Harald,

        You realize that this is like asking people to sign
up for torture.  Maybe anyone posting to _this_ list on the
subject of _this_ topic, should be auto-subscribed to your
list and required to receive mail for at least a week before
being allowed to unsubscribe.  :-)

--
Eric