Correction Re: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin

2005-10-10 00:31:01
There was an error in this. The second sentence should be:

If the IESG receives a formal request under RFC 3683,
we are obliged to consider issuing an IETF Last Call and,
if one is issued, listen to the responses.

   Brian

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Folks, let's be clear about procedure here.

If the IESG receives a formal request under RFC 3683,
we are obliged to make an IETF Last Call and listen
to the responses.

But as of now, we have not received such a request in
the case of JFC Morfin.

In terms of RFC 3683, nothing has happened yet in this
case.

    Brian

Bill Manning wrote:

i for one, am not in favor of a PR action against anyone.

--bill