RE: PR action against anyone [Re: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin]

2005-10-07 14:58:37
I'm sorry I didn't read these calm well thought out comments before I
responded to some of the other posts.

-Tom

Hold on.

To put it bluntly, you and some others have changed the topic
to: we don't like RFC 3683.

Now, that RFC is a BCP that was duly approved after IETF last
call etc. But the code has never been tested until the IESG
recently received a request to take a PR action against
somebody - and we are still working on that request, i.e.
trying to execute RFC 3683 for the first time.

If we believe in rough consensus and running code, it would
seem reasonable to wait a bit before discussing whether or
not we like RFC 3683.

     Brian