Re: [Pesci-discuss] Growing concerns about PESCI

2005-10-25 09:16:38
Harald,

I don't want to have this turn into a discussion among a handful
of current or recent IESG or IAB members, so will respond to
some of you note and then go quiet again.  The bottom line, IMO,
is that if others in the community are not concerned about this
and willing to speak up, then PESCI and how it is being
positioned are what the IETF wants and deserves... and so be it.

--On Tuesday, 25 October, 2005 06:36 -0700 Harald Tveit