RE: WG Action: Conclusion of Credential and Provisioning (enroll)

2005-10-25 09:33:24
At 10:49 AM -0300 10/25/05, Gray, Eric wrote:
        However, I am starting to think that it might not be
a bad idea for <whoever> to ask the contact person(s) if
they might have anything to add. If nothing else, it might
reduce the number of times they get contacted simply to
find out why the WG "has concluded".

Fully agree. I'm one of the co-chairs of the WG that triggered this thread, and I would be happy to have given two sentences of explanation. ("The WG could not agree on the basic definitions of the terms in our charter. There is lots of other work being done, both inside and outside the IETF, that matches the definitions that some WG participants thought were the ones we should be using.")

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium