RE: WG Action: Conclusion of Credential and Provisioning (enroll)

2005-10-25 06:51:06
Pekka/Henning,

        My first reaction to Henning's comment was that this
would be imposing excessive requirements on the Secretariat,
or whatever other group it is that posts these notices.

        However, I am starting to think that it might not be
a bad idea for <whoever> to ask the contact person(s) if
they might have anything to add. If nothing else, it might
reduce the number of times they get contacted simply to
find out why the WG "has concluded".

        I am not certain, however, that this does not already
occur and the contact people have simply elected not to add
anything.  Does anyone know?

--
Eric