RE: jabber rooms

2005-11-09 13:16:57
Gents ... Could you send me a quick note on what sessions (day, time,
room) you had the most recent problems in?

I was scribe (on jabber) during the Techspec BOF this morning, and
nobody had problems there.  I will pass along any specifics you can give
me to the NOC team.

Thanks in advance,

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Bob Hinden
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:30 PM
To: John C Klensin
Cc: IETF discussion list
Subject: Re: jabber rooms

John,

reminders may not have been noticed -- I've only occasionally found
the network stable enough in the meeting sessions to make use of
jabber rooms effective and useful in following what is going on.

I agree.  In the IPv6 w.g. session our jabber scribe couldn't do
anything useful.

Bob