Re: Audio streaming and slides suggestion

2005-11-15 14:53:32
I agree with Geoff.

My theory is, if the projector bulb blows out the second before you go on, and the spare is also dead (you'd be surprised how common that is), you should be able to get
your points (or, at least the most important ones) across regardless.

If all there is is sharing of ppt and pdf, might as well do it by email.

Marshall