Re: Process for Process Change (Was Diagrams ((Was RFCs should be distributed in XML))

2005-11-17 11:39:10
  *>
  *> P.S. Some good arguments have already been made on both sides of the
  *> ASCII art issue.  I, like many others, use Word, etc. editors capable of
  *> sophisticated graphics, and have to struggle to convert to ASCII art in
  *> I-Ds.  IMO this is a  ridiculous waste of time and loss of information!
  *>

Ease for the author of a document has to be balanced against convenience
and universal access for its readers.

Bob Braden