Re: ASCII art

2005-11-21 12:54:21
Thomas Gal wrote:

      Well there's a reason pilots and sailors and other people who's
business is truly international use english. We can't legitamately expect
technical issues to be drafted in every language (just like we can't expect
pilots to all know 5 languages) either.

ASCII art is not in English.

ASCII art involves no translation issues.

We can use ASCII art anywhere in the world, just as we can use ASCII
based computer languages (such as C) anywhere in the world.

Remember that trigraphs are not used.

                                                        Masataka Ohta