Re: bozoproofing the net, was The Value of Reputation

2006-01-02 05:05:27
Dave,

I seem to have managed to provoke you to anger.

You, by continuing to attack the validity of my arguments without even attempting to address their substance, and attempting to chastise me for my logic while failing to apply any standards of rigor to your own, have managed to provoke me.

I think that this discussion, if followed further, will provide neither entertainment nor information to the IETF community.

Until further notice, I will not respond further to any statement you make in the IETF.
It's unlikely that I'll even read them.

                       Harald