Back to chartering DKIM [was bozoproofing the net, was The Value of Reputation]

2006-01-02 09:01:41
This thread was begun by the last call on the chartering of DKIM.

The thread of messages has wandered, with some people remembering its
roots (and others not), with some people taking into consideration the
history of the thread (and others not), and with some people trying to
keep the thread focused on its original topic (and others not). This has
led to different assumptions about what lies behind responses to
subsequent messages on the thread, and rancor because of those
assumptions and the messages arising from those assumptions. This is
disheartening.

Can we please get back to the question of chartering DKIM?

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
I think that this discussion, if followed further, will provide neither
entertainment nor information to the IETF community.