RE: Alternative formats for IDs

2006-01-04 10:47:11
Ted,

        If that happens, don't you think that we would be
obliged to object to their claims?

        IMO, such claims would be easily defeated on the
same basis as most "look & feel" claims have been beaten
in the past.  In fact, I am not aware of issues with any
sort of rights assertion relative to existing converters
for MS (or Adobe) document formats.

--
Eric