Re: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria-04.txt

2006-01-20 08:32:46
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Pekka Savola wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Richard Shockey wrote:
This IMHO should have come directly out of the IAOC as the subject matter is
directly within their oversight and charter.

What is the relationship of this document to the IAOC?

I agree that these are valid points.  Spending cycles on this document
isn't much use unless IAOC et al "buy in" into it.  Could someone from
the "powers that be" say something on their thoughts on how venue
selection criteria (etc.) should be developed?

I'm not sure that I constitute a "power" (more likely just another
slave to process) but I've added review of this document to the next
IAOC Agenda and we will get Jordi our comments shortly there after.

- lel