Re: IETFs... the final Friday?

2006-01-23 19:39:03

On Jan 23, 2006, at 9:30 PM, Allison Mankin wrote:

An afternoon social would not be out of place, either, I suspect. Maybe
a beer and gear could be arranged with sponsors.

What a fine idea!  Maybe since it would be after the working IETF
time, we could get away with the gear part; to my knowledge
(not perfect) we've historically not agreed to showcases etc in
proximity to the meetings.

Exactly.

Marshall

Of course, the volunteers probably want to get out of town ASAP, so
it's a balancing act.

Indeed.  After a hard week.  So this would have to be thought through
and triaged.

Allison

Allison