Re: Meeting Survey Results

2006-01-24 11:47:00
Hi Jonne,

I'm not sure if I got it. My MUST was on the other way around: We really
need to warrantee good coverage for b/g to 75% of the participants.

Regards,
Jordi

De: "Soininen Jonne (Nokia-NET/Espoo)"
<jonne(_dot_)soininen(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com>
Organización: NET/ST/IED
Responder a: <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:35:13 +0200
Para: <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es>
CC: "ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: Meeting Survey Results

Hi Jordi,

the preference for .11a was stated because we want to make sure that
everybody who has the possibility for it would use it. It makes the
network much more reliable. Of course b and g are provided as well.

It is a recommendation not a MUST, like the mail says.

Cheers,

Jonne.