Re: Meeting Survey Results

2006-01-25 05:47:02
Hi David,

Don't want to start a new useless thread here, my point was basically to
show that b/g has a wider adoption and 75% of the laptops don't have
built-in a, so it makes sense to make additional effort to get it working.

I also learn from a previous email the reasons why b/g are not so good in
our meeting, and may be thru our liaison with IEEE we need to make some
noise over there, so the market use a better technology.

I also got some folks confirming that a cards where available also in
previous meetings, but probably that was not properly advertised, may be ?

Regards,
Jordi

De: David Kessens <david(_dot_)kessens(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:38:51 -0800
Para: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es>
CC: "ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: Meeting Survey Results

Jordi,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 02:44:15PM -0400, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

I'm not sure if I got it. My MUST was on the other way around: We really
need to warrantee good coverage for b/g to 75% of the participants.

We hope to offer good connectivity to the other 25% of the participants as
well.

You can help us by bringing a configured 802.11a card.

David Kessens
---

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.