Re: Questions for those in favor of CoS in general

2006-01-25 06:05:14
To make a long debate short.

When you no longer know what is real and what is imagination,
that is a clear sign that the Church of Scientology might
be involved.

When you have facts in front of your eyes but people keep
telling you different.

When new facts start aperaring but you have no clue of their
origin.

Would it not be easier to ask about cult membership and
then to decide whom to exclude and whom not?

By the way, Scientology is a history of censoring.

I am sorry if I am terrybly off topic now,
but all threads around Jefseys posting rights are.

regards,
Peter and Karin Dambier

--
Peter and Karin Dambier