Re: IETF65 hotel location

2006-01-27 13:13:48
John Levine wrote:
Cue ten further emails describing various Google Earth mashups that
correlate restaurants with capacity, wait time and geek acceptability

If we could morph it into a signup system that distributed people
according to restauant capacity and avoided the problem that someone
says "I hear there's a burrito place on X street" and a herd of 300
IETFers shows up there, since they don't know any other places to go,
then you'd really have something.

I'm afraid it's beyond IETF's expertise to come up with
distributed burrito processing protocols.

                Mike