Re: IETF65 hotel location

2006-01-29 12:00:41
Marshall,
How the heck did you manage to find *anywhere* in the South of England where the nearest pub was over 10 miles away? As a Southerner, I'm amazed.

Seriously, folks, I try to avoid driving on the wrong side of the road, so is there a problem in walking about in this area of Dallas at this time of year?

Also, will the Agenda give longer breaks for Lunch?
- it would seem that it will take some time to get to an external food
  joint, eat, and get back.

BTW - Answer to voodoo poll = B/yes. I sure hope that there is good time
to decide on venues in the future, and that decisions on venue (e.g. away
from Las Vegas) are not delayed.

Finally, my congratulations and sympathies to the hosts who "stepped up to
the plate" on short notice.

all the best,
  Lawrence