Don't feed the trolls

2006-03-30 22:46:46
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, Stephen Sprunk wrote:
Thus spake "Anthony G. Atkielski" <anthony(_at_)atkielski(_dot_)com>
Why is this so difficult for people to understand?
..
Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Feeding trolls is not very useful.. please at least keep him in Cc: so I don't have to see the messages.. :-)

I've yet to see Anthony make any useful contribution to the IETF (various rants on the IETF list don't count).

Perhaps we should just ban him from the list.