Re: Last Call: 'Proposed Experiment: Normative Format in Addition to ASCII Text' to Experimental RFC (draft-ash-alt-formats)

2006-06-15 13:56:57
Henrik Levkowetz schrieb:
Agreed.  And this is of course also the reason why I went to the effort
of writing and setting up the htmlization mechanism on tools.ietf.org:

Accessing, for any RFC or draft, its name under http://tools.ietf.org/html/
will give you a htmlized version, with at least rudimentary links and
section anchors.  Example: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4510#section-1

Oops. I wasn't aware of the anchors for sections. You may want to make them hrefs as well so people notice. That is, instead of...:

        <a name="section-1">1</a>

make it

        <a name="section-1" href="#section-1">1</a>

Good stuff!

Best regards, Julian