netwrk stuff

2006-07-12 16:28:35
I can't believe that I just raised my hand after "who is willing to work on this tomorrow"... But here is the abstract, let me know if I should write the rest:

RFCs are published as Informational, Proposed Standard or Experimental. This represents the confidence level the IETF/IESG has at the moment of publication. Irrespective of I/PS/E, a document may move to Standard (which replaces Draft Standard and Internet Standard) or Historic if its implementation and deployment warrant this. The IESG publishes a short note explaining the rationale when changing designations.